Saturday, August 22, 2009

Susan's California Weekend


I had the pleasure of flying out to sunny California for a long weekend with our delightful Russian guest, Vera, and my mother in law, Phyllis. Vera and I went to Disneyland together and had a blast. Vera is an aspiring photographer and likes to take many (many, many, many...) shots of her 'models'. I've included just a few.
We spent a lot of time in Mickey and Minnie's houses.....



At "It's a Bug's Life"
aka
Vera's favorite photo...

Phyllis lives about a 15 minute drive up through the mountains in a horse ranch community. It was idyllic ---




Vera and I enjoyed lounging at the private community pool, checking on Phyllis' chickens, and riding the horses.




Phyllis and I had a blast at the beach being Vera's 'action' models. It was a beautiful sunset, too. Ahhhhhhh..... can I go back?





No comments:

Post a Comment