We made the long-time coming decision this week to find a new home for Belle, our 4 year old Labradoodle. She had begun growling at the boys, and after talking to the vet, doing quite a bit of research online, and trying a number of things...the behavior progressed.
Since Greg was pretty severely bitten in the face by a dog as a child, he doesn't have much tolerance for this type of thing. And since I like my kids' faces...neither do I.
We sat the boys down this afternoon to tell them, letting them know that we had some bad news to share. Cameron asked, "Are we getting rid of cable?". Sadly, the real news was even worse.
To combat this sad news, Grandma Phyllis has hooked us up with two Pugs (a male and female) who will join our family this summer. This development definitely softened the blow to the boys, but we will all miss Belle.
Now begins the work of coming up with names for our new friends..... suggestions?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I say name them Bruce and Wayne.
ReplyDeleteBruce and Willis
ReplyDelete